FPGA Customer support/ Field Application Engineer
– Can you help us grow Silicom Denmark A/S even further?
Silicom Denmark is growing and is in a positive development stage. In order to strengthen the Customer support, the company is looking for a dedicated Field Application Engineer / Customer supporter, who is passionate about working with our customers and understanding their need to succeed.
This is a unique possibility for a FPGA developer who wants to change the focus from development to customer support.
Silicom Denmark has a wide range of FPGA based Network interface cards. All cards are based on either Xilinx or Intel PSG FPGAs equipped with different memory technology.
As a new Field Application Engineer / Customer supporter you will be technical lead responsible for supporting the customer´s integration of our FPGA technology into their solutions.
Your primary task:
• Supporting customers in getting started with our FPGA based Network cards
• Troubleshooting and debugging when everything is not working out of the box
• Improvement of our customer documentation in cooperation with our technical writer
• In cooperation with Product Management and R&D defining what is required to support our customers
• You will closely with HW, SW and FPGA Engineers in our R&D to get the right answers for our customers
You will have a lot of direct contact with our customers’ development departments, helping their engineers to perform. We are an international company with customers spread across the globe, so travel may occur rarely.
Your profile includes:
• Comfortable working with both Vivado and/or Quartus tools and understand the development flow
• Deep understanding of the complexed FPGA technology
• Proven FPGA development track record
• Knowledge of different network connectivity and memory technology and how to utilize these with an FPGA
• Understanding of high speed digital HW designs
• Self-motivating and can take ownership of tasks, including driving and following up on them
• You are comfortable speaking and writing English
You will on a daily basis have the possibility to contribute to the improvement of our custo- mer satisfaction. You will be working with our colleagues in Israel to support HW being developed in cooperation between the two teams in Denmark and Israel.
The position refers to the VP of HW Product Management, and you will be a part of a dedica- ted, international team with a high level of professionalism. Silicom Denmark has an innova- tive, motivating and dynamic development environment, where you will have the opportunity to gain influence and work with the newest technology. Silicom Denmark is characterized by a flat structure and open culture, and the position involves a close collaboration with sales, Product Management and R&D.
The ideal candidate is inspired by the customer contact and has an engineering background (candidate- or bachelor degree) combined with minimum 2 years of experience as a FPGA developer within the electronic industry, e.g. datacom or telecom. Experience with customer support is an advantage but not a requirement.
How to apply:
Please apply online to firstname.lastname@example.org; for further information, you are welcome to contact Selsøe Juncker ApS: Helle Selsøe +45 22733013.